I am not a big veggie lover (although I am getting better!), so I love recipes that take ordinary vegetables and make them extraordinary! Such is the case with our family’s favorite way to eat green beans.
I originally found this recipe from the Duggar Family, but I’ve adapted it to fit our family of four
Spectacular Sauteed Green Beans
1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
5-6 cloves of garlic, pressed
2 lb bag frozen whole green beans (I use French style)
In a large pot, sauté the Bragg’s Liquid Aminos and garlic on high until bubbly. Add frozen green beans (or canned green beans!). Stir well, cover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, until desired tenderness.
Great as a side to grilled chicken!
What are you doing in the kitchen?
Link Up Your Recipes and Blog Posts!
- Make a post on your blog (any recipe is fine).
- Include a link back to this post on your blog post.
- Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (below).
- Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one.
- Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up.
- Enjoy exploring other people’s recipes and kitchen adventures!
To your success,
This post is being shared at: