It’s the moment you have been waiting for! Our first Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop!
Who is Bittman you ask? And why are we tackling him?
Mark Bittman is the author of How to Cook Everything. This is a plethora of information and basically a cooking textbook. Just think of any food you want to cook, and viola! It’s in there! And, Bittman’s recipes are relatively easy to follow. There’s over 2,000 in the cookbook…plenty to keep us busy for a while. So, we are going to “tackle” his recipes together! Alex @ A Moderate Life, Christy @ Frugality and Crunchiness with Christy and I have teamed up to bring you this fantastic Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop, which will be on the first Thursday of each month.
Here’s the scoop:
Tackle a Bittman recipe yourself, write a blog post about it, and come back here and link up your post to the Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop! Older posts are welcome too! Don’t have a blog? No problem – just come back and leave a comment telling us which recipe you tackled, any modifications you made, and how it turned out. This blog hop is a celebration of all things Bittman!
Now for a few housekeeping notes and how-to:
- Please use your best blog hop etiquette when linking. We want everyone to have the best blog hop experience possible!
- If you are new to a blog carnival, or blog hop, it’s very easy to join in the fun! Just scroll down to the bottom of this post and you will see “You are next…click here to enter”. So, just click on that link, and you will be asked to enter the URL of your recipe post.
- Please link to your actual recipe post, not the home page of your blog! And, you can choose a picture from the post you are linking up, or your computer.
- When you are done linking up, please leave a comment on the blog host’s post!
- Please also place a link on your recipe post linking back to the blog host, which means that you can add the URL address at the top of the post, or you can use the blog badge below (just copy and paste the html code in text box).
- At least one host will visit each link during the month, because this is personal for us, and we want you to know that we appreciate the time you have taken to create a post, add a link back to the recipe hop, and add your link! We will be sure to acknowledge this with a comment and a tweet on Twitter (using hashtag #bittyhop).
- One link per month on the Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop please!
- You must include a link back to one/any of the host sites (through a worded link or badge) in the individual post you are linking up (not on the sidebar, although we love having links on your page, as it benefits all of us!) You will be sent a gentle reminder if no link is added to your post, because we do understand that sometimes people forget, but if it becomes a regular occurrence, your post may be removed (even though we don’t like to do that!). It’s just not fair to those who do take the time and show the grace to link back.
- Linky will stay open from 5:00 am EST the first Thursday of every month, to 11:59 pm EST the following Thursday.
Okay, enough housekeeping!! Let the fun begin!!
Thank you for linking up and joining us on the Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop!
This post shared at:
Dr. Laura’s Tasty Tuesday
Hearth and Soul
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Tuesdays at the Table
Tasty Tuesday @ A Beautiful Mess
Tasty Tuesday @ Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesday Night Supper Club
Real Food Wednesday
Works For Me Wednesday
Pennywise Platter Thursday
Simple Lives Thursday
Vegetarian Foodie Friday
Fight Back Friday
I’m Lovin’ It Friday