I love cookies! Usually, when I bake cookies, I make the World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. But this week I was in the mood for more chocolate. Then I remembered an amazing recipe my friend Jane gave to me.
Double Chocolate Cookies
Actually, there’s chocolate, chocolate chips and chocolate frosting, so really I guess these are Triple Chocolate Cookies. What they really are is amazing. Especially if you’ve got a chocolate craving!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
12 oz chocolate chips
1 ¼ cup flour
¾ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 stick butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Microwave ¾ cups chocolate chips for 30 sec intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in melted chocolate and egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in ¾ cup chocolate chips. Bake 375 for 8 9 min. Cool then spread frosting.
½ cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter
1 ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
2 tbsp milk
Microwave chocolate chips and butter for 30 sec intervals, stirring until smooth. Add powdered sugar and milk. Stir until smooth.
What are you doing in the kitchen?
Link Up Your Recipes and Blog Posts!
- Make a post on your blog (any recipe is fine).
- Include a link back to this post on your blog post.
- Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (below).
- Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one.
- Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up.
- Enjoy exploring other people’s recipes and kitchen adventures!
Thank you for sharing and have a great week!
This post is being shared at:
Hearth and Soul
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Tuesdays at the Table
Tasty Tuesday @ 33 Shades of Green
Tasty Tuesday @ Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesday Night Supper Club
Full Plate Thursday