**Enter to win an autographed copy of Tsh Oxenreider’s book Organized Simplicity HERE**
This week I thought I would show you the progress I have made in the cake decorating arena. I’ve always wanted to learn how to decorate a cake nicely, and I’ve been inspired by too many episodes of Cake Boss on TLC. So, when I was wandering in our local Michael’s store the other week and happened upon a brochure telling me that I could take cake decorating classes, I was up at customer service registering moments later. The class was just starting a few days later.
So, now I have been to a few classes, and we have decorated our first entire cake. Before I show you my accomplishment so far, I want to remind you what my cake looked like a few months ago when I posted the recipe for the Most Moist Cake Ever!
Yup, that’s a sad sight indeed!
But just check out the progress I have made in cake decorating after a few classes (and oh yes…the right tools!):
Not too shabby, right? At least, it’s a start
What are you doing in the kitchen?
Link Up Your Recipes and Blog Posts!
- Make a post on your blog (any recipe is fine).
- Include a link back to this post on your blog post.
- Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (below).
- Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one.
- Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up.
- Enjoy exploring other people’s recipes and kitchen adventures!
Thank you for sharing and have a great week!
This post is being shared at:
Hearth and Soul
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Tuesdays at the Table
Tasty Tuesday @ 33 Shades of Green
Tasty Tuesday @ Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesday Night Supper Club
Full Plate Thursday