This week on Renovation Thursday I am getting prepared for the outdoor work that is coming up on my schedule (below). There is a lot of it, and it would be really helpful to have a working wheelbarrow. Our poor wheelbarrow has had a flat tire for about a year. I thought about changing it…once or twice…but never got around to it.
Good thing I didn’t either, because in talking to our neighbor, he saw the aforementioned wheelbarrow and told me to get a solid rubber wheel for replacement, instead of a hollow air-filled one. So, back to Home Depot (my favorite store…truly…) to return the air-filled replacement wheel, and I picked up a solid one.
This week, I finally got to put it on.
And, because I was also decluttering the laundry room this week for Minimalist Monday Mission, I decided to knock out another thing on the list and replace the screw that had come loose from the sink bolting it to the wall. Took maybe 5 minutes…why did I procrastinate on that one so long???
Now I want to hear what you are doing! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up your blog post in our Renovation Thursday linky!
Here’s where I am headed for Renovation Thursday in the next few weeks:
- Kitchen Backsplash – DONE!
- Patch Office Walls
- Paint Office Walls
- Remove Screws from the Office Ceiling
- Hang Pictures in Office
- Finish Patching Kitchen Ceiling
- Fix Outlet in Kitchen – DONE!
- Fix Fan in Kitchen
- Screw Sink in Laundry Room into Wall – DONE!
- Wood Trim Under Washer
- Replace Island Lights in Kitchen – DONE!
- Patch Kitchen Wall
- Paint Kitchen Ceiling
- Paint Kitchen Walls
- Patch Dining Room Walls
- Paint Dining Room Walls
- Paint Downstairs Vanity
- New Hardware for Downstairs Vanity
- Cubbies for Mudroom
- Bench for Mudroom
- Locker Holders in Mudroom
- Cabinet for Circuit Breakers
- Patch Holes in Living Room
- Paint Touch Up Living Room
- Hang Children’s Picture in Living Room
- Patch Above Front Door
- Put Piece of Wood Under Front Door
- Paint Above Front Door
- Remove Molding in Hallway
- Replace Outlets in Hallway
- Replace Light Switches in Hallway
- Paint Hallway
- Fix Wheelbarrow Wheel – DONE!
- Remove Rocks in Front Yard
- Plant Flowers in Front Yard
- New Weed Barrier in Front Yard
- Replace Rocks in Front Yard
- Pull Weeds and Trim Existing Front Flowers
- Plant Trees in Front Yard
- Paint Touch Up Guest Bath
- Patch Guest Bath Walls
- Paint Touch Up Master Bath
- Fix Vanity Door in Master Bath
- Fix Drain in Master Bath Sink
- Fix Shower Heads in Master Bath
- Prime Master Bedroom Walls
- Paint Touch Up Master Bedroom
- Fix Fan Wobbling in Master Bedroom
- Lattice for Children’s Artwork in Hallway
- Patch Hole in Wood Floor in Living Room
- Paint Pantry
- Fix Kickplate in Kitchen
- Paint Kickplate in Kitchen
- Fix Doors on Office Bookshelves – DONE!
- Tape All Child Locks
- Clean Tops of Kitchen Cabinets
What are you doing in your home?
Link up your home improvement and renovation projects!
- Make a post on your blog (any home improvement or renovation post is fine, old posts are welcome).
- Include a link back to this post on your blog post.
- Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (below).
- Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one.
- Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up.
- Enjoy exploring other people’s projects and be inspired!
See you next week as we tackle more home improvement!
This post is being shared at: